An important Message about the Junior Club
- We are only taking on Juniors from the age of 7, if they're interested in competing on behalf of Dereham Runners in the following events: Cross Country, Sportshall & Track & Field. Training is on Mondays & Thursdays (18:30 - 20:00 hrs.)
- Any new Juniors wishing to join, will need to have filled out a 'General Enquiries' form in the first instance (from the homepage select 'Contact Us', followed by 'Contact Us' from the drop down menu.) Fill in the relevant details, & confirming whether your child participates in any other out of school sports activities & how often. Finally, select 'Apply Now'. We'll then get back to you in due course.
- Once we have confirmed with you that your child is interested in joining the Dereham Juniors, we request that you fill out a club membership form, including any medical information etc. This form is downloadable. Please click Here
- Unfortunately, we will have to turn away any Juniors who have not filled out the club membership form prior to attending their first training session.
- For any further information please email email@example.com
Thank you the Committee
Formed in 1986 by a group of runners lacking local facilities at which to train, Dereham Runners AC has since evolved into one of the most successful ‘grassroots’ athletics clubs in the county, based at the Dereham Neatherd High School.