Senior Club 100
The Club 100 award is not meant to be a competition with anyone else but yourself at the end of the day. It is to create a source of encouragement throughout for those wishing to participate.
Please also be aware that you DO NOT have to wear the club vest for this, as with the Club's Grand Prix series where it is mandatory.
And as stated in the rules, events only count from the day you gain your club membership.
We shall be keeping a record of all races and allocating the relevant points to each individual.
- You must be a club member (points count from your membership start date)
- The club standards are final with no amendments
- Your quickest time counts either chip / gun
- Proof of entry is always required - eg: on event results page of the race organiser club
- Not including Park runs, fun runs or club summer events
- 100 points or more to qualify for special club memento
- No limit on total
- Events inclusive 1st Jan - 31st Dec
- 2nd claim Members are not eligible
Qualifying Race Details....
All Affiliated Events as per the distances displayed on the links below.
Any other affiliated race distance, any relays, any X/C events all qualify for 4 points.
All Ultra's 15points.
Achieving an age grading club standard - These are available below
- Platinum - 10 points
- Diamond - 8 points
- Gold - 7 points
- Silver - 6 points
- Bronze - 5 points