Monday Training Session
Training will instead take place in & around Dereham.
DURING THE WINTER MONTHS, WE ASK THAT YOU WEAR A REFLECTIVE HI VIS TO TRAINING SESSIONS FOR YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY.
- For anyone that is new to our running club, we welcome you to join in and try us out on a trial basis. We are a friendly and welcoming club which caters for all abilities.
- No Dogs allowed.
- No Children under 16 yrs.
- No headphones or earphones.
- Please bring suitable fluids with you.
- Please wear clothing and footwear suitable to the weather conditions.
- No toilet facilities available on site
- Please wear a hi vis to training sessions during the winter months for your personal safety.
- ***Please note that we do not offer training sessions on Bank Holidays.***
*All sessions are on Neatherd School field until further notice as of 8.4.19*
**Please note that if the weather is wet, Geoff may decide to take the session on Norwich Road instead**
These sessions are taken by Geoff
|Date||Venue||Starting from 7 pm - 8.00 pm|
|08.04.19||Neatherd School Field||
Monday training commences on Neatherd School Field.
Steven Rix to advise of session.
|15.04.19||Neatherd School Field||Geoff to advise of session.|
|22.04.19||N/A||Easter Monday - No training session|
|29.04.19||*Neatherd School Field until further notice. **Please see note above re: when the weather is wet.||Geoff to advise of session.|
|06.05.19||BANK HOLIDAY - NO TRAINING SESSION||N/A|
|03.06.19||Training on Neatherd School field until further notice, starting at 7 pm.||Geoff to advise of session.|