Monday Training Session
**Please note that we are not providing Circuit Training Sessions this winter, due to the lack of a hall being available for us to hire at Neatherd / Northgate Schools.**
Training will instead take place in & around Dereham.
DURING THE WINTER MONTHS, WE ASK THAT YOU WEAR HI VIS TO TRAINING SESSIONS FOR YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY.
****PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WON'T BE A TRAINING SESSION ON EITHER MONDAY 24TH OR MONDAY 31ST DECEMBER, DUE TO THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY****
- For anyone that is new to our running club, we welcome you to join in and try us out on a trial basis. We are a friendly and welcoming club which caters for all abilities.
- No Dogs allowed.
- No Children under 16 yrs.
- No headphones or earphones.
- Please bring suitable fluids with you.
- Please wear clothing and footwear suitable to the weather conditions.
- No toilet facilities available on site
- Please wear a hi vis to training sessions during the winter months for your personal safety.
These sessions are taken by Geoff / Neville
|Date||Venue||Starting from 7 pm - 8.00 pm|
Meet at Neatherd School for 6.30 -6.40 pm, to take a group jog to the training venue.