Thursday Training Session
Thursdays - (Longer distance training)
Unless otherwise shown, sessions start from Neatherd School, (or meet at the location by 7pm, warmed up and ready.)
- For anyone that is new to our running club, we welcome you to join in and try us out on a trial basis. We are a friendly and welcoming club which caters for all abilities.
- No Dogs allowed.
- No Children under 16 yrs.
- No headphones or earphones.
- Please bring suitable fluids with you.
- Please wear clothing and footwear suitable to the weather conditions.
- No toilet facilities available on site
- Please wear a hi vis to training sessions during the winter months for your personal safety
Please be aware that the interval running speed is designed to be quicker than your average speed over the km or mile, thus includes rest periods.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WON'T BE A TRAINING SESSION ON EITHER THURSDAY 13TH DECEMBER DUE TO THE SOCIAL EVENING AT BARNHAM BROOM, OR THURSDAY 27TH DECEMBER DUE TO THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY. FOLLOWING THE CHRISTMAS BREAK. THURSDAY TRAINING WILL RE-COMMENCE ON THURSDAY 3RD JANUARY.
|3RD JAN||NORWICH RD- SCHOOL MEET||1K EFFORTS|
|10TH JAN||CEMETERY HILL|
|17TH JAN||SWANTON DRIVE|
|31ST JAN||BOYD AVE|
|7TH FEB||ELVIN HILL|