Tuesday Training Session
Meet at Rashes Green, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 1SX. Parking on Rashes Green Road is restricted. Please find suitable off road parking at Charles Wood Road. Start time 6.30pm.
- For anyone that is new to our running club, we welcome you to join in and try us out on a trial basis. We are a friendly and welcoming club which caters for all abilities.
- No Dogs allowed.
- No Children under 16 yrs.
- No headphones or earphones.
- Please bring suitable fluids with you.
- Please wear clothing and footwear suitable to the weather conditions.
- No toilet facilities available on site
- Please wear a hi vis to training sessions during the winter months for your personal safety.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT OFFER TRAINING SESSIONS ON BANK HOLIDAYS. THIS INCLUDES CHRISTMAS DAY 25TH DECEMBER & JANUARY 1ST (NEW YEAR'S DAY) 2019.**
**Sessions start at 6:30 pm.**
Indian runs & relays.
|14.01.20||Rash's Green||Tempo running - 45 minutes||Philip|
**Take time out where necessary with this session. We will not judge you if only 1-2 sets are completed or you need additional recovery jog time when you should be doing an effort.**
50 mins total running time if doing
4 sets: (See lower down for the set repeats)
Consisting of 30 mins of efforts & 20 mins of jog recovery
or 3 sets:
22.5 mins of efforts & 16.5 mins of jog recovery.
Each set consists of the following:
4 mins at 10k pace
2 mins at jogging pace, 2 mins at 5 k pace
1 min jog, 1 min at 3k pace
3o sec jog + 30 sec at 1500m pace
2 mins recovery jog between sets.
The key thing with this session is correct pacing.
|28.01.20||Rash's Green||2,4,6,8,6,4,2 with a 90 sec walk recovery||Philip|
|04.02.20||Rash's Green||Meet at Rash's Green as normal, however, warm up run to Boyd Avenue where the session will take place.||Philip|
|11.02.20||Rash's Green||Indian runs & relay runs.||Philip|
|18.02.20||Rash's Green||Meet at Rash's Green as normal, however, warm up run to Boyd Avenue where the session will take place.||Philip|
|Rash's Green||Tempo running||Philip|